We offer multiple choices of stanchions for creating a barrier around your show car at an auto show. Prior to contact us, please know the perimeter of your show car display area. If you will not be using the full space, measure out the distance around your car or truck and make a dot for each stanchion position.
***PLEASE NOTE*** It is not recommended to fully extend stanchion belts and ropes. Leave a little slack just in case someone leans on or pulls on one. This will help prevent the post from being pulled over.
We have retractable belt stanchions starting at $69 each. Many options and upgrades are available.
- WEIGHT: 19 lbs. (Optional heavy duty base adds 8 extra pounds)
- HEIGHT: We can customize the height between 20″ and 40″.
- FINISH: Powder coated black is common, polished stainless steel offers a chrome look, satin or brushed stainless steel, polished brass looks gold and many other powder coated colors.
- BELTS: Choose between a 6.5′ and 10′ retractable belt. Black is the most popular choice with many other colors available as well. You can also add a logo or printing on belts.
- ACCESSORIES: 11″W x 17″H stanchion top sign holders are available with our black or chrome retractable stanchions.
- CUSTOMIZATION: We can wrap your stanchions with your design
POST AND ROPE
We have post and rope stanchions starting at $59 each. Ropes are extra. Post and rope gives a museum experience and a classy or VIP appearance to your show car display.
- HEIGHT: We can customize the height between 24″ and 40″. Please remember the ropes will sag (or dip) a minimum of 3″ – 4″ depending on how far apart you set the stanchion posts and how much tension is on the ropes.
- FINISH: Polished stainless steel which looks like chrome is the most popular. Satin or brushed stainless steel, polished brass looks gold and many other powder coated colors are available.
- TOPS: We have flat top stanchions, tapered (or urn) tops, and globe or ball top stanchion posts.
- ROPES: Choose between a 2′ and 8′ stanchion ropes. 6′ is recommended in most cases. There are a variety of choices with ropes as well. The ends can be polished brass or polished stainless, smooth black, satin brass or satin stainless steel. Stanchion ropes are offered in many color choices with either black or red being most popular. They can be made of velour which is like velvet, leather, Naugahyde, braided (or twisted) hemp which offers a natural look, and braided polypropylene which is the best choice for outdoor use.